Continue reading ...
吃着妹妹做的年饼, lapis lengit 和九层糕。
- 150g Butter, softened
- 80g Icing sugar
- 1 Egg yolk
- 60g Ground almond
- 200g Plain flour
- 50g Fresh milk
- 2 Camomile, Honey & Vanilla Tea bags
- Heat up fresh milk and cut off Camomile tea bags and add the tea leaves in it. Cover and leave to cool.
- Beat butter and icing sugar till light and fluffy. Add in egg yolk and mix well.
- Add in (1) and mix till combined.
- Mix in ground almond and follow by plain flour in two batches and mix well to a soft dough with a spatula.
- Put dough into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take out dough from refrigerator and Pipe out cookies onto the prepared trays.
- Deco with some choc chips or sugar candy.
- Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 13-15 minutes until the cookies are lightly golden.
- Cool the cookies before store them in an airtight container.