Yesterday we have this mango pudding as our dessert. I first ate this pudding at Jeanne's house. Her sister, Jin Kar made this dessert for us and i found it is so delicious and not difficult to do it. So, i took the recipe from her and have a try on last Saturday. My guest love it so much. Will have another choice of dessert for my next party. For those of you who just love a creamy, soft and yummy mango pudding, you must give this recipe a go.
- 3 boxes (85g each) Aeroplane mango flavour jelly crystal
- 500ml Boiling water
- 2 mangoes (blended to get mango puree)
- 1 can evaporated milk (375ml)
- Mix boiling water to jelly powder.
- Stir until all completely dissolved.
- In another container combine mango puree and evaporated milk. Both add up should be 600ml. If not, add in some milk.
- Pour into small cups and leave in fridge to set.
- 500ml 滚水
- 375ml 淡奶水