- 1包粽叶 约80片 (浸泡过夜, 洗净)，适量尼龙绳，数片香兰叶(剪成4cm小片)
- 2 kg 糯米（洗净, 浸泡隔夜）
- 2大匙 粟米油
- 1.5 kg 三层肉
- 20朵香菇 (浸软, 切粒)
- 200克 冬瓜糖 (切粒)
- 12粒 小葱头，8瓣蒜头（搅烂）
- 最后加入芫茜粉，继续焖煮至肉馅几乎收干。 冷却待用。（可以提早一天准备）。
- 把浸隔夜的糯米沥干加入油，盐, 胡椒粉, 拌匀。
- 取2片粽叶折成斗形,放入1汤匙糯米, 中间加入馅料, 盖上糯米，放入一小片香兰叶,包好, 用尼龙绳绑紧。
煮开一锅水, 放入已绑好的粽子, 盖上锅盖, 以小火煮约2小时至熟透, 即可捞起。（用气压锅只需30分钟即可）。
- 2kg glutinous rice(soak overnight),
- 80 pcs bamboo leaves (washed & soak overnight), 40 hemp strings/nylon strings, 40 pcs 4cm long pandan leaves,
- 2tgsp oil
- 3 tsp salt, 1tsp sugar, 2tsp pepper
- 1.5kg pork belly
- 20 shitake mushrooms (soak n diced)
- 100g preserved winter melon (diced)
- 12 shallots & 8 cloves garlic (pounded to paste)
- Clean and wash pork belly, drained. Bring 800g of water to boil. Put in the pork belly and cook for 20 mins (stock reduced to 2 cups). Drain and dice pork belly finely. Reserve stock that has been used to boil pork.
- Stir-fry garlic and shallots paste till fragrant. Add pork, mushrooms and winter melon then stir-fry thoroughly. Stir in seasoning except corainder powder.
- Pour in the stock and continue cooking in low fire for 30 minutes.
- Add in coriander powder and cook till the stock almost dry up. Set aside. (The filling can be prepared 1 day earlier).
- Rinse glutinous rice which already soak overnight. Drain and mix with oil and seasoning.
- Take 2 pieces of bamboo leaves stacked together. Fold near bottom 1/3 of leaves and shape into cone. Spoon in 1 tbsp glutinous rice. Add in filling then cover with 1tbsp glutinous rice. Top with a pcs of pandan leaf before folding the bamboo leaf over.
- Wrap into triangular parcel. Tie securely with a hemp string.
Boil a large pot of water and boil rice dumplings for 3 hours. Top up with boiling water to ensure that water covers rice dumplings completely at all times. Remove and hang dry. (I used preasure cooker which only need to cook for 1/2 an hour).