Crust: 10 Oreo cookies, 40g Butter (melted)
Filling: 150g Cream cheese, 75g Sour cream, 60g Sugar, Lemon juice from half of the lemon, 5g Gelatin,10ml Kirsch, 225ml Whipping cream, 4 Oreo cookies (take the filling out n blend till fine crumbs)
Decoration: Whipped cream, Mini Oreo
- Take the filling out of the cookies. Crush the cookies. Pour the melted butter into the cookies crumb, mix to combine, then press into 7" cake pan with removable bottom or cake ring. Refrigerate until require.
- Put gelatin powder in 10ml warm water stand for a few minutes until dissolved. Pour the Kirsch into the gelatin bowl and mix well.
- Beat the cream cheese until soft (you can make the cream cheese soft and smooth by placing the bowl over the warm water). Pour the sour cream in beat to combine, follow by sugar, lemon juice, and gelatin mixture beat to combine.
- Gently fold in the oreo crumbs.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks, mix the cream into the cream cheese mixture fold to combine.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Refrigerate until firm (about 12 hours), take out of the pan and decorate with whipped cream and mini Oreo.