Continue reading ...
I am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover.
- 1 bowl cool cooked rice
- 1/2 pcs wine yeast cake
- 900ml water
- 250g sugar
- 1 bunch pandan leaves
- 600g rice flour
- some eno
- shredded coconut & brown sugar
- Crush wine yeast cake. Mix with cooked rice. Cover with cloth, Leave it for 48 hours.
- Bring water, sugar and pandan leaves to the boil. Then leave sugar syrup to cool.
- Blend the fermented rice in a blender till fine.
- Add rice flour and syrup. Stir well and strain. Leave it overnight as cake batter.
- Add 2tsp of "ENO" into 500ml cake batter from (4) and leave it for 2 mins.
- Pour into small cup and steam over high heat for 12-15 mins.
- Serve with coconut and brown sugar.